Coconut Milk Creme Patisserie [Thermomix]

I use the standard Creme Patisserie recipe on the blog a lot, but in a recent recipe (which contained a coconut curd), I thought I might make a coconut milk variation - after all the fat content of coconut milk is quite high, and the consistency can be similar to milk.  I altered the recipe slightly, but that was because I included 30ml of Malibu, and an increased quantity of flour - I wanted to be able to pipe the creme pat into quite stiff peaks on the plate, for a specific dessert.

Ingredients:
300g coconut milk
60g unrefined caster sugar
30g unsalted good quality butter
30 ml Malibu
45g plain flour
3 free range egg yolks
the seeds from 1 vanilla pod
pinch of salt

Method:
Put all the ingredients into the Thermomix bowl and cook for 7 minutes at 90C, speed 4. 
Give it a quick whizz at the end to ensure it's smooth, then pour into a bowl and cover with cling film until it's cool.  

Yes - that's it!  Keep it in your fridge until you require it.

Oh. And if you're stupid enough to stick in a block of quite cool butter, do put the lid on properly and start the machine quite slowly.