Lavender Ice Cream [Thermomix]

Lavender Ice-Cream
I found a lavender ice-cream recipe on the Telegraph website, and thought it would be a good one to adapt for the thermomix.

Ingredients

300ml whole milk
300ml double cream 
4 large organic egg yolks
6 drops lavender arome, if you have it. 
100g caster sugar (I used lavender sugar, with a few of the lavender flowers left in) 

I literally put the whole thing in the thermomix, and cooked it at 80ºC for 5 minutes, speed 5.  The main thermomix book tells you to take the mixture to 80º, and although the light was solid, I double checked the mixture with a digital thermometer.  This was only at 73º, so I cooked it for a further 4 minutes - 9 minutes in total.  Leave it to cool, then pop into your ice-cream maker until it reaches the desired consistency.

Lavender Ice-Cream